cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private board is still visible for team Admins

Vlad April 1, 2021

Hi All, 

I'm wondering if someone could help to find solution with the following: 

I've created a private board, but I've realised today that team's admins can view and edit this board. The board is created within the team and I can't see any way how to create one outside of the team in order to have it completely private. 

Can someone please advise here how to create a board that won't be accessible to anyone? I like Trello and don't want to move to a different tool, but probably will have to, if I don't find a solution. 

Just to add - I'm one of the admins too if that can help with the solution 

Thanks all! 

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2021

Hi @Vlad 

Make a team where the only member is you and assign that team to the board that interests you, you should only see it

Look at this post 

https://help.trello.com/article/1241-why-cant-i-create-a-board-outside-of-a-team-anymore

Cheers

Vlad April 2, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas 

Yeah that did work indeed. We've figured it out with our tech team last night. Thanks a lot for responding ! 

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2021

If the answer was useful to you, you can accept it so that it benefits other colleagues to find similar answers.

Many thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events