Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Isabel Mesquita June 11, 2018

Hello,

My question is... for the business plan when it says $9.99 per user per month does that mean that every member you have on your account you will be charged $9.99 for? For example if my company has 10 employees the admin would be charged essentially $100 a month? Please let me know if I am understanding this properly 

Kindly,

Isabel

1 answer

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2018

Hi Isabel, welcome to the community.

Yes, this Business class pricing is 9.99 per user per month, when you pay for each user annually. 

Your upfront cost for 100 users would be $12,000 ($10 per user x 100 users x 12 months)

Pricing goes up slightly if you're paying for users monthly. $12.50 per user per month.

Thanks Meg!

So if my company includes myslef as the admin and 5 members who I assign tasks to, I have to pay $9.99 for myself along with $9.99 for each of them each month?

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2018

Correct. Assuming you pay for 6 users total at the annual pricing level.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2018

Monthly pricing is ~ $75 for 6 users. 

Okay thanks again Meg, have a lovely rest of your day!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events