Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for Power-ups + Gold + Business it's confusing

Abinash Mohanty January 25, 2019

I've using Trello for more than 3 years. However, the pricing plan for Trello Gold/Business is pretty confusing. Let's say I'm opting for Trello Gold for a particular power-up, but then after selecting a power-up let's say it's Hello Epics. Now, why does this particular power-up says "Try for 14 days" even if I'm a paid user? Are you saying I need to subscribe to Hello Epics's plan as well? If yes, am I just paying for trello gold in order to add this power-up! The model is damn confusing. Why can't you associate with all your power-ups, and give a subscription price to the users? That's it. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2019

@Abinash_Mohanty power up providers often charge for their power ups, in addition to the Trello subscription that allows you to use more than one power up per board.

For example, if you want to use Harvest with Trello, you can get a Harvest subscription and add the power up. You get one power up per board free with Trello, more than one power up costs money as you've identified, either with Gold or Business Class.

marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2019

To add to @Iain Dooley , Power-Ups are often made and run by businesses independent from Trello.  They'll somehow need to make money to cover the cost of developing and running the Power-Up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events