Premium purchase

Vitalii SWOT June 20, 2022

Hello everybody!
We are a small team of web developers and we were wondering about purchasing a Premium subscription. I was brought to our attantion that if being suscribed to Premium there's possibility to modify our boards, for example use Gantt chart.
The question is: if one team member gets the subsription and creates a 
Gantt chart board  can he then add other non-premium members to this board so the whole team can use Gantt chart premium feature, or should every team member be subscribed to Premium to be able to use it?
Thank you in advance
Warm regards

2 answers

0 votes
Anna Saraceno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2022

Hi @Vitalii SWOT ! @Brittany Joiner 's answer is great-- She's referring to our billing policy on single-board guests (users added to only one board in a Workspace, but not added as Workspace members) vs. multi-board guests (users added to 2 or more boards in a Workspace, but not added as Workspace members). In paid Workspaces, single-board guests are free, but multi-board guests are billable.

I outlined how this works in a similar Community question here, if you'd like to take a look: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Paid-amp-free-members-combined/qaq-p/2059367

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

@Vitalii SWOT premium pricing is based on members in a specific workspace. But if a member is only part of one board in that workspace, you won't be charged for them. So to answer your question, if you upgrade your workspace and have one member do that, you wont be charged for the others as long as they're only on that one board. If they are part of any other boards in that workspace, then you will be charged for them. Let me know if that makes sense!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events