Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium guests

Míriam Pérez January 11, 2022

Hi, if I upgrade my workspace to premium, the other members of the workspace, have the same privileges than me? I mean, can they see timelines or add dates on the cheklists?

Thanks!!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Hi @Míriam Pérez 👋

Welcome to the Community! Trello Premium subscription is per-Workspace-member, which means that every person that you invite to be a member of your Workspace or are part of now will incur an additional charge. You can check how billing works with Premium here

Unfortunately, upgrading your workspace doesn't automatically provide other members with Premium features, you will be the only user who can see or use the features unless they also upgrade. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Míriam Pérez January 11, 2022

Thanks for your answer. 

I just checked my options to upgrade to premium. I'm sorry but I feel a bit confused.

It says that I get license for 5 guests apart from me? and this is about 700$ a year.  But if I try it directly from a worspace it says that I get just 5 licenses for 599$.

How does it work?

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

It sounds like you've looked at the pricing plan and added up the likely costings for your users which equates to around $700 for the year.

However, what you need to focus on is what Trello is actually quoting when you look to upgrade the workspace. Trello takes into account the other members and the plans they may already have. I would recommend reading this article - How billing works with Trello Premium and Standard - as it explains the types of members and billing per member which you may find useful. 

If you are still unsure, the best people to help Clarify would be Trello Support. You can raise a ticket with them, making sure to choose Billing as the issue, here >> https://trello.com/contact#/

Carel van Vredenburch June 18, 2022

Dear Laura Olton

I have a questions that relates to this topic. I consider to upgrade to Premium, but only for the reason that I want to have the opportunity to add observers to the boards in the workspace.

Currently I have two workspaces, both using ten boards, in which I lay down stuff that I need to account for to another person. That person is not very good at using Trello and since Trello does not have an adequate backup system, I fear that if I grant regular access to tat person, she may 'destroy' information that I carefully and painstakingly have accumulated on the boards. So, I want that person to have observer rights and not more.

Am I correct in understanding that if I want to achieve this goal, I should upgrade to Premium, put all 20 boards in the workspace that I have the Premium account on and that the other person then also needs to upgrade to premium?

Like # people like this
Carel van Vredenburch June 18, 2022

sorry, I see it's Laura Holton

Like Míriam Pérez likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events