Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Premium account payment/ billing via invoice - is it possible?

Hello, I work for a Dutch university, within a small team of 8 project developers and finance professionals. We use Trello standard all the time for project development workflow logging/ monitoring. Brilliant tool. Recently tried Premium on trial and LOVED the extra data we were able to capture on each project card. Now we want to pay to upgrade all user accounts....but of course, being in the Education sector, we can only pay via invoice. Can I find an easy way to set this up for Premium? Nope, nothing obvious. Tried contacting the Sales team but of course they algorithm behind the contact form spots me as a likely Premium user and simply tells me to get my credit card out. So, anyone have any advice for this probably very simple problem I'm encountering? Thanks in advance.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

I would echo with @Jack Brickey  for this. I think dedicated Atlassian Support is best place to sort this out.

Very good of you to offer that advice, many thanks!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey Community Leader Nov 08, 2021

You would be best served to open a Billing support inquiry here - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

Excellent, I thought of doing that but then decided to ask here first in case there was a better way. Thanks a lot for the advice!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you