It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Preload the attached photos in Trello

Leung Candy I'm New Here Jan 15, 2019

Hi,

I know that Trello has offline function, which is awesome, especially when travelling. However, not until I experience a really slow network in foreign countries before I learnt that the photos attached to the cards are not preload (as I assume while syncing the cards to the server, I would automatically store the attachment somehow in my phone). Is there any way I can preload them so that I can view the photos offline as well? Otherwise, (it seems that), it consumes mobile data every time when I try to open a photo attachment, because it takes almost the same time even if I close one photo and re-open it immediately. 

It was quite inconvenient and frustrating when I do not have LTE available. If Trello does not have this function now, consider it. 

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Labrecque-Jessen Atlassian Team Jan 22, 2019

Hi Leung,

I'm afraid this is intentional, because a board could have very large attachments, this would potentially cause the app to hang as all of those attachments are pre-loaded. Nevertheless, I'll let the team know this is something you'd like to see!

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Trello

My e-portfolio: using Trello to keep track of skills and experiences

The days are flying by so fast, I can’t seem to slow things down no matter how hard I try. My memory is great; however, I can’t seem to remember vivid details or even highlights from each year of my ...

7,457 views 15 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you