Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power-ups that allow people to add customer-specific feedback

Tom Matthews March 15, 2021

Say for example I have Customer Success Manager 1 who I create a card for, and want them to fill out some fields, how would I go about that? 

I'm looking for something like an embedded table underneath where I can specify the headers and anyone can add new rows, or something similar? 

We've got Custom Fields enabled, but it's a single custom field for each columns, and if I have 3 customers requesting a feature it very quickly gets confusing if they're all combined. 

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 15.38.50.png

2 answers

0 votes
Crmble Support March 16, 2021

Hi @Tom Matthews ,

you can take a look on Crmble Power-Up! You could create the Crmble Fields you need and get also a Table view in our Leads section. Also import and export features are availbale just in case sounds like something interesting for you. 

Cheers

The Crmble Crew

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

@Tom Matthews I don't understand this:

We've got Custom Fields enabled, but it's a single custom field for each columns, and if I have 3 customers requesting a feature it very quickly gets confusing if they're all combined. 

You can have one custom field for each piece of info you want to collect then your staff can type notes for each card into those fields, one card per customer.

Tom Matthews March 16, 2021

Hi @Iain Dooley 

Each card is a feature request, so we want to add value per customer, on a single card.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

@Tom Matthews oh right, well you can't do that :)

If I wanted to keep a record of multiple customers in a tabular fashion like this I'd just link to a Google Doc from the card with the customer values for that feature request.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events