Power Up linking drive difficulties

Adventure Syndicate January 13, 2019

Hello. we are just starting with Trello and understand that on the free programme we can have one Power Up. We've chosen Gdrive but we can't use it on any of our boards. The link is there but errors occur when we try to link any files. Are we doing something wrong? Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2019

@Adventure Syndicate hey can you describe the error? Can you please also describe what you mean by "the link is there"? Note also that you need to enable the drive powerup for each board, and each user needs to authenticate with it. When you authenticate, there is a popup that is sometimes blocked by your browser, look at the right hand side of the URL bar to see if a popup has been blocked.

Adventure Syndicate January 16, 2019

Thanks Iain. The GDrive link is visible in the top right corner of the bard but when I click in it my only option is to create a slideshow. When I click on that an error order order comes up. Is that because we've not  authenticated drive? How do we do that?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

@Adventure Syndicate one way to check is to open the menu in the top right, then edit the power up settings:

2019-01-17 at 9.09 am.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events