Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Up & Show Menu links both gone after I changed board background to Photo - how do I get back?

Deleted user March 9, 2018

I just changed the backgrounds of 3 of my boards to Photos.  Thought it was a very cool feature until I wanted to change the photo background for one board to a different picture. 

that's when I realized that neither my link to my Plananyway calendar power up and my link to the Show Menu button (where I could "change background") are no longer visible - they've disappeared from the page!

How do I get these back??

Thanks, Dawn Hinz

1 answer

0 votes
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2018

Hi Dawn,

I recommend that you try to load the page in a different browser to see if the issue persists. If switching browsers fixes the issue, then it is likely thgat a browser extension or perhaps your cache or cookies are causing the problem. You can read more about troubleshooting Trello in a browser at https://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello

If that does not help, then can you do me a favor and reach out to our support team directly through the contact form? You can find it by clicking on Ask Trello Support at https://trello.com/contact

Deleted user March 12, 2018

Thanks Christopher, I figured out the solution.  It was an operator error!  :-(

The background of the photo was dark gray almost black.  So the 2 links were actually there I just couldn't see them against the photo background because the link lettering was also black!

Opps.

Thanks, Dawn

Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2018

Hi Dawn,

Not a problem, I'm glad you were able to get it figured out!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events