It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Power Up Multiple Due Date Notifications?

Hey every one!  

i've got the custom fields power up and apply mutliple dates as well as the due dates.  But notification is only appearing on the 'due date' not the multiple dates ive added through custom fields as a power up.

Is there any way that i can get notified as well on the multiple dates on custom fields power up?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teddy Atlassian Team Oct 30, 2018

Hi Louis!

Custom Fields are not currently able to be shown on the Calendar Power-Up, and there is also not a way to be notified when the date in a Custom Field passes.

I'd be glad to pass your interest in both of these changes along to our team for consideration!

Trello absolutely needs to be able to have the ability to set multiple due dates in 1 card and have all those due dates show in a calendar.  This is a huge issue for our team right now and our clients we work with.  Please add this functionality ASAP.

i'm agree completely with @Megan Kelly . i need multiple due dates or possibility at least of multiple notifications in the same card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,484 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you