Power Up Multiple Due Date Notifications?

Louis Velasquez October 28, 2018

Hey every one!  

i've got the custom fields power up and apply mutliple dates as well as the due dates.  But notification is only appearing on the 'due date' not the multiple dates ive added through custom fields as a power up.

Is there any way that i can get notified as well on the multiple dates on custom fields power up?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2018

Hi Louis!

Custom Fields are not currently able to be shown on the Calendar Power-Up, and there is also not a way to be notified when the date in a Custom Field passes.

I'd be glad to pass your interest in both of these changes along to our team for consideration!

1 vote
Jorge Aznar Nadal February 5, 2020

i'm agree completely with @Megan Kelly . i need multiple due dates or possibility at least of multiple notifications in the same card.

1 vote
Megan Kelly January 18, 2020

Trello absolutely needs to be able to have the ability to set multiple due dates in 1 card and have all those due dates show in a calendar.  This is a huge issue for our team right now and our clients we work with.  Please add this functionality ASAP.

0 votes
John October 23, 2021

I have a workaround.... I made a rule to send myself an email when I set a custom date. When I get the email I will snooze it to return on that date.  That is the best I could come up with.

Rule:

when custom field "Follow-up" is set, send an email notification to "abc@gmail.com" with subject "Follow-up" and message "Remember to follow-up"

0 votes
Escrows Eline October 11, 2020

any updates to this request?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events