Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power UPS

Roger Koyle February 26, 2018

I am trying to figure out Power UPS.  Am I missing something?  On mobile, it looks like there are only two power ups available, Calendar and Voting.  My desktop application has multiple power ups.  Am I understanding this correctly that I would need to add all my cards on the desktop version or web version if I wanted to add a drop box power up

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2018

Hey Roger

The mobile app only has Calendar and Voting, as you saw.  You can access the other power ups by using a web version (mobile or desktop) or the desktop app.

You don't need to "add all my cards on the desktop version" again, all of your cards will be available regardless of the platform.

What are you wanting to accomplish with Dropbox Power Up?  If it's just to upload files, you can do that from the mobile app by going to attachment>dropbox.. you don't need the power up enabled.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events