Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-Ups

Sven Göpfrich July 26, 2021

Hi there,

is there any solution that would allow me to add a pop-up to my Trello Board. Say I have three columns: To Do, Doing and Done. When I move a card from To do into Doing, I would like a pop up to appear that says: Pause - is this really the most important task? Basically prompting me to think before prioritizing next tasks to work on. I then would be able to confirm or undo on the pop up. So far the only pop up option I found is Read Me, but that one does not work for what I want to do.

Thanks for the advice!

Sven

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2021

Hi Sven, you can't do that specifically (sady) What I do is put a red cover card at the top of my Doing list which says "Is this the most important task?"

If you want to do that

1. Create a card with the title "Is this the most important task?"
  2. Open it up and click on 'Card Cover'
  3. Set it to Red
  4. Choose the option where the Card title is shown over the Cover colour (option on the right)

Hope that helps :)  

Sven Göpfrich July 27, 2021

Hi Robin,

thanks for taking the time to answer! I did implement your solution as it was the best I could find, thank you! I wonder if there are many people wanting this pop-up plugin though? I feel like that should not be too difficult to develop. What are your thoughts?

Best, Sven

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

Hi @Sven Göpfrich ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately AFAIK there's no such functionality available.

Sven Göpfrich July 27, 2021

Thank you for the answer and welcoming me to the community!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events