Pictures not showing on board Edited

The pictures I attached to cards, the background picture and profile pictures of the members won't load/show correctly and just went blank. I visited this Trello test board (https://trello.com/b/g9mdhdzg/trello-test-board) and also had the same problems whether I browsed with Google Chrome or Safari on my Mac. Tried clearing the cookies and cache files but it didn't help. The Trello app on my android phone worked just fine.

What should I do next to get the pictures on my board show normally? Thanks.

download.png

1 answer

Hi Dennis,

As it works for me I suspect it to be some plugin or extension blocking those request.

Do you perhaps have some ad blocking extension/plugin enabled in your browser? If yes, could you try again after disabling it?

Best,

Maarten

Hi Maarten, 

After numerous frustrating trials, the problem persisted. It remained the same even on the new Trello application, which gave me the idea to check the proxy server of my company.....and bang! Problem solved.   

Still, very appreciate your advice mate! Thank you. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,131 views 7 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot