Personal assistance needed to set up my business

Gordon LaGrow May 4, 2021

I am a travel agency owner and I am expanding my business and would like to find a Trello expert to help guide and get me started.

I am looking for someone who not only knows how to use Trello and understands business. I would like to get everything organized properly and set up for maximum work flow. 

Please advise it there someone at Trello who can assist in helping set up. I know there are videos and I am watching those videos but I want extra help.

Willing to pay for time.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2021

@Gordon LaGrow 

Let me know. My profile has a website url that you can contact me. Thanks.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Gordon LaGrow 

I don't think Trello do specific consulting/assistance like this but we are an Atlassian partner (Atlassian owns Trello) so are well placed to help.

We might be able to help with your set up. Are you able to submit your details here so we can get in touch (via email) and take it from there? 

https://www.adaptavist.com/solutions/trello-services (note, we mainly mention custom Power-Ups on that page, but we also do more general services for Trello too).

Thanks,

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events