Person who invited Butler to the board no longer has access to the board, error.

Marina Fietsam June 9, 2020

The person on our team that set up butler is no longer working with us, and the butler bot is no longer working. It was being used to count the incoming projects and those due. Do the rules need to be recreated or can they be recovered?Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2020

@Marina Fietsam they can probably be recovered, but you will need to contact support, even though you came here via trello.com/contact, I'm going to (somewhat frustratingly) as you to go *back* to that URL, jump through all the various suggested and automated hoops until you get to the form to submit the question directly to the Trello team and they should be able to help you out in recovering those rules. It would also be a good time to take the opportunity to import those rules into the integrated/powerup version of Butler under your own account.

Marina Fietsam June 12, 2020

Yeah I have submitted a question directly to the Trello team, but I have not heard anything back yet. I was able to view the rules in the importer but I was not able to import those myself, if this is what you meant. I am unsure if I have the integrated/powerup version though. Thank you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events