Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Butler Command Limits

Alex May 24, 2019

Is anyone else a paying trello member but the butler command limits are still way too low? I like to automate a lot of stuff on my board. I have a long 'TASK LIST' with all my tasks. I drag and drop those cards to the calendar, which gives them their due dates, then butler kicks in. Any cards in TASK LIST with a due date get taken to a 'SCHEDULED TASKS' list so they're not clogging up the main list anymore. And if any of the cards in 'SCHEDULED TASKS' happen to be due today, then butler brings them to my 'DUE TODAY' list. So just placing one card on the calendar could trigger 2 or 3 commands. I know I have things more automated than most but still, 200 per month seems awfully low. That's only about 10 commands per work day. I'm trying to think of a way to have more operations and less commands but nothing really gets me below the 200 per month. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 8.55.16 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2019

@Alex 

I am sure there are others running into the same limitation. - How about if you contact the Trello support (support@trello.com) and ask whether such adjustments are possible? It would be great if you could then also update the community on their response. :)

Alex May 27, 2019

I talked to trello and there is a work around if you get the business class option and just use one team board, you can get 1200 commands a month. That's the best they got though. Enterprise option isn't practical for an individual. 

Like # people like this
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2019

@AlexCool, thanks for the update!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events