Overdue cards not showing up in Cards > Sort by due date view

Deleted user January 23, 2018

Hi, I use the Cards view, ordered by due date, as my To Do list. (I love that you reordered this view so that overdue cards now show up at the top rather than the bottom.)

However, I've been noticing that some overdue cards (that are assigned to me), don't show up in this view. I tried deselecting me, then assigning me again and the card does then show up in the Cards view. Is this a bug? I'm worried about missing overdue tasks and have to manually check every few days which is quite time consuming and worriesome!

Many thanks :)

1 answer

0 votes
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Hello Ailsa!

Is there a way you can screenshot or share which cards aren't showing up? For example, are they specific to a team or board? Is there any pattern to the ones not showing?

Also, can you just quickly check your Cards page to make sure you haven't filtered by a team? The option is directly above your cards in the list.

I'll do my best to help you get this worked out :)

Deleted user January 24, 2018

Hi Devon, I went to check if the cards were being filtered by a team and noticed that they were being filtered by "show cards active in the last month". When I changed that to "show all cards" I could see all of my overdue cards that haven't been active since before the festive holidays. So that's fixed!

Many thanks,

Ailsa

Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Awesome, @[deleted]! I'm glad to hear you've solved your problem. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events