Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook add-in Trello account

Wilson Junior June 18, 2018

Hello

I'm trying to use the Trello Add-in on Outlook 2016 Stand-alone but I didn't found the way to install it on my PC. 

The Store of my Outlook is disabled so I can't found the add-in at the Microsoft store. Do you know how to install this tool by another way?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Denise
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2018

Hi Wilson,

At this point, installing it through the store is the only option. But you might want to get in touch with the person that's managing the permissions for the store access and asking them if they could make that available to you.

Wilson Junior June 25, 2018

Hello,

You mean the store menu inside the Outlook?

I've saw some prints on random sites with this option but this menu doesn't appear to me.

My laptop is not for business, so my Windows version is 10 Home and Office 365 Home. This should be the problem. What do you think?

Thanks.

Denise
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2018

Hi WIlson, 

Yes I believe that should be available via click on Home > Store on the ribbon for that version.

If you continue to run into trouble setting that up, you might want to get in touch with the Microsoft contact listed at the bottom of our help doc. As the builder of the integration, they can further assist and also reconfirm compatibility.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events