Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our board is missing

clarkek April 16, 2021

I had a board defined with lots of cards.. 

It was there this morning, now it is missing, it is not in archived boards and I did not delete it. 

I think this happened after some popup about unifying atlassian and trello emails.  

This is really annoying can this board be retrieved

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
Kevin Clarke April 19, 2021

OK board found. (and I have a new ID.. but its same me)). For some reason even signing in as my correct id, trello was defaulting back to an old id...   Can see my board now when  I click away from default and get it to use the id my board is on.. Will revisit when I fix this permanently, just glad my board is back.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

Go to your emails and find a link to the board. Check the email address it was sent to and then go to id.atlassian.com and log in with that email address. Go back and click on the link. 

I think you are signed into a new account with a different email that isn’t connected to that board. 

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

hey Clarkek,

Unfortunately, community people are not able to access your actual account info, so it's going to be hard to be sure what the problem actually is.

You're likely going to need some actual Atlassian team member help in order to do any account-specific fixes, especially if you just did an account merge.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events