Opening in a new tab

Tomasz Łukowicz February 28, 2022

Hi,

since today I can't opened trello card in a new tab. Any bad update? ;)

I can't work fluently without this method...

3 answers

4 votes
Drew Walker
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2022

Hi Tomasz,

I'm an engineer on the Trello team. Unfortunately this bug was caused by a recent regression that rolled out on Friday morning. We're actively investigating the problem and expect to have it resolved today.

Drew Walker
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2022

If you reload the page you should now be back in a working state.

Like Tomasz Łukowicz likes this

Thanks Mate. Now everything is ok and I can work :)

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

Thank you @Drew Walker for jumping quickly and clarifying what the problem is!

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

Hmm.. I am still able to use my middle mouse button (which I usually did) and it works.. Which browser are you guys @Tomasz Łukowicz and @Kristoffer using?

Kristoffer February 28, 2022

I am personally using Chrome. But have tried Edge and Firefox as well and the problem occurs in all of those browsers.

Chrome, ver  98.0.4758.102 

In my company everybody has the same problem.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2022

Ok, I refreshed my browser settings and now I am with you guys :) ..

So it was working until it was refreshed.. I did not closed my browser since yesterday, so that is why it was working.. Instead when I click middle button I get scroll option horizontally.. I am using Firefox..

It is not working for everyone so it must be some global change. Let me try to dig in more a little bit..

Like Tomasz Łukowicz likes this
Drew Whitcomb February 28, 2022

Using Brave and have the same issue

Brave Version 1.35.104 Chromium: 98.0.4758.109 (Official Build) (x86_64)

0 votes
Kristoffer February 28, 2022

Same problem here. Can't either Ctrl+click or click with middle mouse button to open in new tab. Highly annoying.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events