Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onedrive link not showed for sharepoint

Deleted user November 24, 2017

Hi,

I'm currently having problems to see links from a Onedrive Bussiness account.

Documents linked are stored on a Sharepoint Group, the powerup has no problem to see the links, but when they are inserted they are not always showed.

An example :

Links are not showed :

2017-11-24 16_04_45-_ Roadmap Lean en Entrenamientos _ Trello.png

Links are showed ok after a few reloads :

2017-11-24 16_05_04-_ Roadmap Lean en Entrenamientos _ Trello.png

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2017

Hi Christian,

Do you see the same problem if you try opening that card in a different browser?

Does this only happen with Sharepoint attachments, or do you see the same problem with other attached links?

Deleted user November 30, 2017

Hi Caity :),

I tried what you propose.

I get the same problem on all browsers : Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

But when I tried with direct onedrive files (no shared sharepoint files, just personal  files on my onedrive folder an it works ok, a screenshot :

2017-11-30 19_36_34-_ Apoyo modelo gestion Lean Operaciones@Chile en GerenciamientoSemanal _ Trello.png

But when I insert a file that is currently on a sharepoint shared folder I get this (no attach showed) :

2017-11-30 19_37_28-_ Comentarios Presentación de Liderazgo profesor Ferro en GerenciamientoSemanal .png

after reload randomly between 1 to 5 times (f5), I get the link (why not a file?) showed :

2017-11-30 19_42_08-_ Comentarios Presentación de Liderazgo profesor Ferro en GerenciamientoSemanal .png

As we work as a team is very important to us to share sharepoint files, and not onedrive shared files.

Thankyou for your help!

Christian

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2017

Hey Christian,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Would you mind granting us temporary access to your account for the purposes of investigation?

To do that, please send us a message at trello.com/contact, and make sure to leave the "Give Trello support staff temporary access to your account" box checked. Please also send us a link to a card where you're you're seeing this problem.

Once we have that, we'll move forward with investigating this issue via email.

vince schoenig December 7, 2017

I started noticing the same behavior. I stopped seeing OneDrive links (attached via both the OneDrive PowerUp and through the Attach From button) in Chrome. The links/attachments will show after a lag in IE. I had to repeatedly refresh the card  to eventually see the links/attachments in Chrome. I do see the links/attachments on the iOS mobile app. 

Caity
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2017

Hi Vince,

Are these file in a Sharepoint group, like the original poster's attachments, or are they regular OneDrive attachments?

If you could send us a message trello.com/contact with "Give Trello support staff temporary access to your account" checked, that would help us to look into this issue for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events