Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneDrive: neither powerup or attach file work

tiffany stone August 12, 2019

I'm using the Trello desktop app. Under Attachment, is an option for OneDrive. Without the OneDrive Power-Up, clicking on it does nothing.

Installed the OneDrive Power-Up. I link my OneDrive account. I go back to Trello.

Safari: When I click on the OneDrive option under Attachment, it takes me to the web but it opens a blank window with: https://trello.com/onedrive_callback_7.html#access-token=string of numbers and letters - in the header?!

Firefox: After "linking account" again in Trello, click on OneDrive option under Attachment, it very slowly, finally opens Microsoft - to. ask. me. to sign. in. again. I sign in and there's my OneDrive. I click on a file, and all I get is spinning dots.

Google: Did not have to "link account" again. Was able to click OneDrive under Attachment, and it went to Microsoft - omg. have. to. sign. in. Find document I want, click Open, and nothing but spinning dots.

If I click on the OneDrive Power-Up, it again asks me to link my account. 

I have cleaned out caches from Google, Safari, and Firefox. I have no adblockers turned on. I've turned everything off and back on again.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events