Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

One calendar window for all or some boards/lists dates

Edited

I would love a way to see all or a select collection of dates from several boards/list on the same calendar. How can the former of the latter be accomplished?

Neil

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Sep 27, 2020

@Neil there are several power ups that deal with dates/tasks across multiple boards but which one is most relevant will depend on what you mean by "select a collection of dates"

Hello Iain. Thank you. I found these https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=calendar and none in that lot do what we are looking for. I imagine you know of others. Can you share specific power ups that you know about? 

@Neil I don't really understand your objective, what do you mean by "select a collection of dates"? What do you want to select them for? Where do you want to select them from? etc.

Good to hear back from you. Thank you.

my objective is many dates on one calendar rather than several.

One common example is that I have set due dates on several cards which are on different boards - and which I would like to see on a single calendar page rather than on each board’s calendar.

@Neil okay so Planyway does that, you could also enable Trello's native Calendar power up and subscribe to multiple boards' calendar feeds from Google Calendar.

Interesting. I'll set those up and see how they perform. Would love more choices and solutions for our research. Please send along those which are available. Thanks for brightening up the day. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,635 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you