Ocultar actividades en el tablero al público

Natalia Castro October 24, 2022

Quisiera saber si es posible ocultar las actividades en las tarjetas y en la sección actividad. Necesitaríamos que eso fuera privado.

En lo posible que no sea con add-ons o extensiones para Chrome.

¿Hay algún power-up que lo haga?

Muchas gracias.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2022

Hey @Natalia Castro - welcome to the Community!

There's no way to hide the activity logs on a board or card, except when you click 'Hide details' on a card to hide its activity and only show comments. Can I ask why you want to hide this info? From there, I can have some more context and see if this is a feature request we can add to our backlog. 

Natalia Castro October 27, 2022

Hi, Alex. Thanks for your response.

We are using a private board at my work but we need to make it public. We are organizing an event and that's why we need to share it with the audience but it's not necessary fot them to see all the intern movements we made in the process (the activity that is shown). So we are interested in hidding the activity.

Please let me know if this isn't clear.

Kind regards.

Natalia.

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Natalia Castro - as I said previously, unfortunately there's no way to hide the activity logs. 

Natalia Castro November 2, 2022

Thank you, Alex! Hope this feautre will be available soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events