Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtención información Tarjetas

Andres Charalamby July 1, 2021

Estimados,

Estoy realizando una llamada a la API de Trello, intentando obtener información contenida en la tarjeta de Trello, principalmente me interesa conocer la fecha en que nació esta tarjeta.  La llamada la estoy realizando desde Power Bi y lo tengo conectado a través de la web con un archivo Json, no descargue el archivo, este está enlazado con Trello. Saben si existe la forma correcta de hacer esto? Lo he intentado de diversas formas y ninguna ha logrado obtener esta información.

https://api.trello.com/1/members/me/cards?key=AppKey&token=AccessToken

Esta llamada se supone debe devolver la información de las tarjetas a las que tengo acceso, pero cuando realizo la consulta devuelve una matriz vacía.  

Por favor su ayuda. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2021

thanks @Vero Rivas

but that only give me the information of one card, no? 

Sorry i´m new in this

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2021

Maybe you could get the dash

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-boards/#api-boards-id-get

It would be a matter of testing and seeing what information the call returns

@Vero Rivas thank again,

But, unfortunately, that link it doesn't work either, because don´t give me the date of creation of de card. I really need that information, but it´s seems that trello don´t give that kind of data

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events