Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications when Card is created vie email

Александр Егоров June 21, 2019

Hello.

My colleagues create cards via email - with forwarding to my trello-email address.

I've got cards but there's no any notification about it - in mobile, in telegram (I sync it with telegram bot). How I can get any notification about new cards in my board?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2019

@Александр Егоров you can click the three little dots at the top right of a list and "Watch" the list, then set your email-to-board to put new cards into that list, then you'll get a notification whenever a card is emailed into the board.

Александр Егоров June 22, 2019

No, I tried it. There's no notifications. Card added

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2019

@Александр Егоров that means you've given them your email to board address instead of them using their own, so the cards are created using your user so it doesn't generate a notification. You will either need to get them to use their own email to board address, or create a second user, add it to the board and then give them that user's email to board address.

Александр Егоров June 23, 2019

Yes, thank you! Created second user and get a second email address for it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events