It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Notifications when Card is created vie email

Hello.

My colleagues create cards via email - with forwarding to my trello-email address.

I've got cards but there's no any notification about it - in mobile, in telegram (I sync it with telegram bot). How I can get any notification about new cards in my board?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 22, 2019

@Александр Егоров you can click the three little dots at the top right of a list and "Watch" the list, then set your email-to-board to put new cards into that list, then you'll get a notification whenever a card is emailed into the board.

No, I tried it. There's no notifications. Card added

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 22, 2019

@Александр Егоров that means you've given them your email to board address instead of them using their own, so the cards are created using your user so it doesn't generate a notification. You will either need to get them to use their own email to board address, or create a second user, add it to the board and then give them that user's email to board address.

Yes, thank you! Created second user and get a second email address for it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,520 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you