Notifications issues

Ryan Gaston (VA) January 5, 2018

Hi,

I have recently started using your site and have a few issues that I have searched the forums for and all suggestions haven't worked and I am hoping that you can assist.

• Chrome notifications not working 
    • I have allowed notifications within chrome on my account and assigned a card to myself and I don't receive notifications on my desktop, nor do any past notifications show within my board
  • ios notifications don't work 
    • Turned on full access in notification
  • Email notifications have never been sent

I have tried all suggestions on your community boards and still no luck.

If you can help me out that would be great.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

Hi Ryan,

​Not every event or activity in Trello will generate a notification, so it's possible that you're not meeting the correct conditions to trigger a notification. For example, in order to receive a notification for a due date on a card, the due date needs to occur in more than 24 hours, and you need to be either a member of or subscribed to the card. This page explains in a little more detail exactly what does and doesn't trigger a notification: http://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

​Can you tell me anything more about the card and the event that you expected to be notified of, but weren't?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events