Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification with Text

Indonature_Travel May 1, 2020

In the TRELLO (free version by now, I'm testing it), how to do it so that when TRELLO sends my Client the notification at a deadline, it sends it accompanied by a text which says, for example, "The Deadline for your payment is in 2 days".

I have tried to research by myself but no way, so sorry... Thank you so much for your kind help!

3 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2020
Indonature_Travel May 5, 2020

Thank you so much! Unfortunately none of the links corresponds exactly to my issue... But thanks so much anyway! :)

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2020

@Indonature_Travel If you want to send out a notification externally to someone when a card is due and customise the card content, there are a few options:

1) Use Butler to trigger an email to a Zapier email parser, then send the email out from Gmail or Office365 reformatted however you like, and with your ideal subject

2) Use Butler to trigger sending an email from my product BenkoDesk by posting a comment:

http://www.benkodesk.com/

3) I haven't tried it but you might be able to automate similarly with SendBoard, ymmv I know that it doesn't something similar to BenkoDesk (shared email in Trello) but depending on how the email sending is implemented Butler may not be able to interact with it:

https://sendboard.com/

Thanks so much, I will check those options.

I cannot find the prices of Benkodesk.. I will keep on checking.

Thanks so much,

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2020

@Indonature_Travel yeah I'm in the process of getting BenkoDesk verified by Google so you can't sign up on your own anyway without a big warning!!

The price is A$200/year per email address, unlimited users and boards.

Wowww too much expensive for what I am just "trying" at the moment, as I don't know if it will work. Also if it has any cost, it should be profitable enough for the task that it does.

At the moment I would be seeing other options for free while I check at least if it really works for my needs, maybe 3 or 4 months at least.

Thank you so much once again,

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2020

Hi @Indonature_Travel ,

You can use the due date notification feature, https://help.trello.com/article/740-notifications-are-not-working. Not sure about the custom text tough.

-Bibek

Thank you so much. Unfortunately it is not exactly what I am searching... but thanks anyway!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events