Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification when marked in an advanced checklist

Adèle Février May 11, 2020

Hello everyone, 

I hope this is not a silly question but it appears that our team members don't receive notifications when marked in an advanced checklist. 

This would be very usefull for following our tasks even tho they appear chronologicaly in the main page. 

Is there a box to check ? A need to "follow" the card ? 

Thank you et have a great day è

3 answers

1 vote
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2020

@Adèle Février @Esme Crutchley I've shared with the team that worked on this, so, hopefully, you'll have an answer soon!

Jason Miller July 13, 2020

Thank you, Erica.  I am having the same issue with my team.  Notifications for completed advanced checklist items would be very helpful!  Thank you. 

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Hi @Adèle Février 

Welcome to the Community!

As @Iain Dooley says, I have Business Class, but I don't use advanced checklists with a Team of co-workers, just myself and my husband (who is, quite frankly, rubbish with Trello!).

Maybe @Erica Moss or @Bridget or @Celina or @Michael Pryor would be able to help? They probably use advanced checklists more than I do.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@Adèle Février I don't have business class so I'll tag in @Esme Crutchley :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events