Notification iphone et mac

Julien January 12, 2018

Bonjour,

J'ecris en français esperant que quelqu'un pourrait me repondre en francais.

Je n'arrive pas a avoir de notification trello sur mon iphone ou sur mon mac.

Pourriez vous me dire comment parametrer trello pour que cela fonctionne.

Sachant que j'ai paramétrer mon iphone et mon mac pour avoir les notifications.

Merci de votre aide.

Google translate :

Hello,

I write in French if that somebody could answer me in French.

I do not arrive has credit note of notification trello on my iPhone or on my macbook.

Could you tell me how to parametrer trello so that it works.

Knowing that I have to parametrize my iPhone and my macbook to have the notifications.

Thank you for your help(assistant).

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Hi there,

The Community is currently English-only, but you're welcome to contact us in French at trello.com/contact, and we'll reply to you in French from there.

If you're not receiving notifications, there are a couple of things we can check.

First, in order to receive a notification, you'll need to be subscribed to or a member of that card. You'll also receive a notification if you're subscribed to the list or board that the card belongs to, even if you're not a member of the card itself. You can find more information on how to subscribe to cards, lists, or boards here: http://help.trello.com/article/799-subscribing-to-cards-lists-and-boards

If you're hoping to receive due date notifications in particular, the second thing we can check is the timing. Due date notifications are sent 24 hours before the due date time. If you add a due date that's less than 24 hours away, or if you subscribe to a card within 24 hours of when it's due, you won't receive a notification in that case.

Julien January 16, 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. 

Could we change the timing ? 24H ? Is it possible to put 1H ?

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Right now, it isn't possible to change that timing, but I'll let our team know it's something you'd be interested in.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events