Notification Segregation

Tony Sansico August 14, 2018

Is there a way to limit the notifications to one or several boards?

I'm involved in multiple boards (10) but there are 3 boards where I want to receive email notifications, can I do that? How?

Thanks!!

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2018

Hi Tony

There are some notifications that you will always receive, and some that are opt-in.  Check out this article that explains the notifications.

If you have questions about it, feel free to reply back.

Tony Sansico August 15, 2018

Thank you Matthew, I found my answer in the link you shared with me.

It would be a great improvement, and will help us increase user adoption by having the possibility to fine-custom notifications board by board. There are some boards that are more important where we need to get instant notification, and others where we don't need them or less frequently.

I'm having the president and VPs trying to use them, but they can't afford to receive 30 emails a day, nor they can't afford to miss an important one, when they get mentionned for example...

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2018

You can use Zapier to fine tune some of those notifications (but you still can't stop the ones that will always be sent).  Check https://zapier.com/apps/email/integrations/trello/131/email-notification-for-any-trello-activity-on-a-board-or-list

Tony Sansico August 15, 2018

Thank you Matthew. But Trello is a plug and play product. Hope they will consider this idea.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events