Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving reset password email

Luna Rosado May 14, 2019

Hi, 

I forgot my password and i have been waiting 4 days to get an email link to reset it but I'm not receiving it. 

The email is right and it is not on my spam folder. 

Can you help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2019

Hi @Luna Rosado sorry to hear this. I would recommend contacting support@trello.com directly on this issue so you can get back to using Trello.

Thanks,

Jodi

Luna Rosado May 14, 2019

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc ,

Do you have any idea how long do they take to reply? I sent an e-mail 5 days ago and still have no answer. 

Thank you any way. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2019

@Luna Rosado I will try and bring this to the team's attention, sorry for the hassle

Luna Rosado May 15, 2019

I'll wait for any contact from the team! 

@Iain Dooley Thank you. 

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2019

Hi Luna,

We've got an email from the address on your Community account in our support system, received yesterday. Expect a response from a Trello support engineer today!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

akptc May 18, 2019

I am in the same exact situation. Just emailed support@trello.com, fingers crossed. Am stuck unable to access my Trello boards.. ouch

akptc May 19, 2019

Btw, how long do you think I should wait for tech support to answer before giving up?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events