cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email while resetting the password

Antoni Gnanaraj November 5, 2019

Hi ,

My user name : antoni.g@elpisitsolutions.com

I have forgotten my trello password.When i try to reset the password, i am not receiving any mail.

Please help me on this.

Thanks
Antoni

1 answer

0 votes
Antoni Gnanaraj November 6, 2019

Support team,

Gentle reminder ..

Please let me know if you need any more details from me .

Thanks

Antoni

Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2019

Hi Antoni,

Thanks for posting in Community. If you ever need direct help with your personal account, please reach out to our support team directly at https://trello.com/contact

Community is a great way to get insights from other Trello users, but when you need help with login, the contact form will get your message in our support queue.

I checked our mail logs and it looks like when we sent the first email to that email address from Trello, it was rejected by the mail server with a "Bad Mailbox" message. The mail server was telling our mail server that that email address didn't exist. When this happens, our email server blacklists the email address temporarily so that Trello's emails aren't inadvertently treated as SPAM.

I've made sure that the email address is no longer on the blacklist, so future emails from Trello to that mailbox should be successful.

Hope this helps! Cheers :)

Like Antoni Gnanaraj likes this
Antoni Gnanaraj November 18, 2019

Hi Blair,

Thank you very much for your support on this.

It works fine now

Regards

Antoni

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events