Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting email notifications for card changes

Sebastian Diaz-Gonzalez October 14, 2020

I've recently signed up for a free account, I've added some team members, created a board, I'm watching the board, watching the cards, set email notification frequency to immediate, and I've verified using https://trello.com/test_notifications that I am able to receive notifications from trello to my work email. Does this not work for free accounts, or what am I missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2020

Hi @Sebastian Diaz-Gonzalez 

welcome to this wonderful community.

Do the notifications pop up in your notification field in your Trello account? (next to your account setting field)

Receiving notifications should have nothing to do with free accounts. I experienced immediate notification meaning 1 up to 5 minutes - when a lot of stuff is happening on the board you will receive one email with all changes in it. (e.g. 17 new notifications since 10:50 or something like that)

Sebastian Diaz-Gonzalez October 15, 2020

Thank you for your response. No, I don't see notification pop ups.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2020

Hmm - do other people on the board get notifications?

Did you activate desktop notification? Sometimes this can cause problems. Terry another testing board with just one member and so some testings with one card you are member on. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events