Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Not all labels are showing on board

Hi,

I have severals board, but on some of them a card with multiple labels only shows 1 label. In the card I see all labels, on the board view there is only one label. This issue doesn't occur always. Is this a setting?

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek Community Leader Apr 13, 2021

Hi @Wilma van Dinther ,

You are probably having similar issue like was discussed here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/My-card-labels-aren-t-showing-on-my-board/qaq-p/1104899

Could you read it and let me know if that helped?

Hi @Mirek 

I allready read this information and  unfortunatly this didn't help.

When I have two labels, only one of them is showing on the board. But when I view another board, with other cards, I can see more labels. So it doesn't always accure.  

Hope you can help me

Kind regards

Wilma,

Mirek Community Leader Apr 14, 2021

Sure, we would try :)

Please tell me are you using desktop app, browser or mobile app? Could you try to view the affected board on different "distribution"? Is this board private? Is there anyone that can verify on his side how this is viewed?

Hi @Mirek 

I'm using desktop broser (firefox and explorer) and mobile app. I'm not sure what you mean by different distribution. I've tryed Open for workspace and private. The problem occurs on both. My college had the same problem.

I have compared the settings of other boards where the problem does not occur with this board but can't find any difference.

I'm sorry, the problem has been resolved. I have cleared the cache again (many times already). It works again!

Like Mirek likes this
Mirek Community Leader Apr 14, 2021

That is nice to hear :) ..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,305 views 12 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you