Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see cards on only 1 board, but can see cards on all other 6 boards.

Alli Victoria May 18, 2022

We have 7 different boards in our workspace (free account). I am a member of all boards, however, I cannot see the cards from one board. I can see all the cards from the other 6 boards. We do not add members to each individual card but allow all members permissions to all cards.

When I search for cards within the one board in which I cannot see cards, I can then click on the search result and open the card. Searching for each card is time consuming and inefficient. 

I have checked my individual settings and our admin has checking her settings and I have permissions for all. When I access the app from my iPhone, I can see all the cards, but I need to be able to see them on my PC. 

My coworker was able to fix this issue but he uses an iPad. All the cards within the inaccessible board had been marked as archived, so he unarchived them. They are not marked as archived when I view from my PC and I do not have the same setting options as he does from his iPad. 

Does anyone have any solutions?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Hi @Alli Victoria ! Welcome to the community :) can you share a screenshot of your board? You might have a filter applied. Try type "x".

filter board 3.PNG 

Alli Victoria May 20, 2022

Hi Hannah,

You were right! Wow, such an easy fix! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events