It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Not able to Join my company group

I need to join my company group to see a board but I am not able to. It is said "User already has a membership". But I didn't join any team and I am not able to see any boards shared in my company group. Would you please help me to fix it?

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 2.06.31 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
marc Community Leader Oct 16, 2018

@Never Die BitcoinIt might be that you are known to Trello twice, with the same name, but different email addresses.  So try the "Switch Accounts" link.

Hi Marc, I do have two accounts one from my company which is an SSO account and another one for myself registered with my personal email address. I am logged in through SSO and saw this error message. When I click on "Switch Account" and login with my personal account, it asks me to transfer to SSO account. 

marc Community Leader Oct 16, 2018

I'd recommend to contact Trello support directly: https://trello.com/contact (Ask Trello Support button).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,484 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you