Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noob question: How to add every board member to a report

Scanjet01 March 6, 2022

Hello there Trello community.

Recently started to use the butler, love it love it.

in the example for the report command to send a snapshot to everyone, the wiki describes the following example:

" every Friday at 11:45 pm, create a report with all cards in list "Done", and send an email notification to every member of the board with subject "Weekly Report for week #{week number}" and message "{$report_html}" " 

Perfect! Exactly what I want, but, the in-Trello help agent to build commands, wont let me select "every member of the board" instead, I have to add all email addresses manually.
As I work with decentralized communities, I don't want to ask for email addresses, I simply don't want to know them. Can you give me a hint on how to add "every member of the board" like how it is in the example?

Thanks a bunch!

PS: strangely enough, I couldn't find anything on this on the internet, nor the help forums. Must be that I'm bad at searching. :/  I tried! 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2022

Hi @Scanjet01 ! Welcome to the community :) here's what it looks like for me:

Screenshot_20220307-082313_Chrome.jpg

What does it look like on your end?

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2022

Oh I also just realized your question got posted twice for some reason so I've just gone ahead and deleted the duplicate :)

Scanjet01 March 9, 2022

Thank you very much! You're a life safer :D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events