Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I have a bug problem and no one responds here, the team does not respond to tickets, good program, but the support leaves something to be desired.

3 answers

1 vote

So there's a few problems here.

First, we're not support.  We are a community of people here to talk about Atlassian stuff.  A lot of this is about answering questions when people are curious or stuck with something, but it is not support.  When you post here, you're not raising a request, you're asking a question, starting a discussion or posting an article.

There's no obligation for any of the volunteers here to respond to anything.  We do it because we have time and a desire to help and/or learn more from other people.

Second, a picture of a screen with a couple of crosses on it is not a good question.  I have no idea what you are asking from your posts.  A follow-up comment of just "no" does not tell us anything more.

Anyway, I'm sure we can find some one who can help, but to do so, we'll need a proper explanation of the problem.  Whilst your screenshots on their own tell us nothing, I'm sure that if you gave us a short story about the problem which included "and this screen is what I've got" or "the X on the screenshot shows where something is not right", we could understand the problem, and hence help a bit more.

Trello support is terrible, days I don't have ticket responses.

Here people look and don't help.

I have problem with automation buttons, delete them and in the Android app they still continue.Screenshot_20210918-202009_WhatsApp.jpg

Repeating "support is terrible" at a load of people who are not support, after you have been told that we are not support,  does not really add a lot to the conversation.

Repeating the screenshots you've already given adds nothing to the conversation.

"Here people look and don't help" is wrong and probably putting off a lot of people who would normally try to help - why bother when you've already told us you don't think we are trying?

So, to try again to help, we probably need to know more about the problem.  What do you mean by "delete buttons", and why do you think it is a problem that removing access to functions you need doesn't happen?

Like Alex Waite likes this

Dear, Nic Brough,

I won't complain about the support here, I understood what you said.

My problem is that I make automation buttons and I decided to delete them, and these buttons are not coming out of the Android app, only in the web version.

Bug AndroidScreenshot_20210918-083925_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20210918-083901_Chrome.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,409 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you