Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No personal boards is really annoying

John Cooney February 7, 2021

Hi

I've been using Trello for several years now.  It looks beautiful, is very intuitive but the change which means you can no longer create personal boards is foolish.  I was about to recommend Trello to the organisation I work with but this change, which is essentially about REMOVING user flexibility, has made me think again.  It's prompted me to look around at other options and clearly there are many other excellent options out there. Atlassian should be mindful of the fact that removing user functionality and making something which was possible no longer possible is a sure fire way to lose fans.  

J

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2021

Hi @John Cooney 

You can continue creating personal boards, just create a team where you are the only member and assign that team to the boards that are exclusive to you.

https://help.trello.com/article/1241-why-cant-i-create-a-board-outside-of-a-team-anymore

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events