Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to set up a new team

Emkie December 6, 2020

UPDATE

Seems to be sorted. When I accessed Trello on my PC rather than Chromebook and phone, I was able to access all the board and team setup options. This might help others?

I have now set up a team just for myself (i.e. not inviting anyone to it). 

Thanks to those who offered help - it is much appreciated :-)

-------------

I am trying to set up a personal 'team' with me as the only member,  now that there are no personal boards.

I have checked here and other sites, with all telling me that I should have the option to set up a new team by clicking on the + (top right). I do not have that option - just 'create card' and 'create board'.

I do hope that the free plan is not just for seven boards in total....

Any suggestions? 

Thanks you!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

You can do it, set a team up and only have you as the member ... I do it so that it qualifies for using big picture plugin, as to use that for free the board has to be a team board.

Emkie December 7, 2020

Thank you for the tip, Stephen. I've been able to do just that now that I have the option to set up a team. 

Like Stephen Addis likes this
0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2020

Hi @Emkie 

Can you share a screenshot?

Emkie December 7, 2020

Thank you for your offer of help. Seems sorted now.

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events