1. Trying to call support. Is there a phone number???
2. Trying to determine on Business vs. Team Accounts. What is the limit on boards and sharing?
3. Task: We have the list that repeats with every transaction. Wanting to know what Butler or Power Up we can use to set a due date per a trigger date which will activate the tasks all from doing it once in a template.
Thanks would appreciate any impute asap.
No, we don’t really have a phone number. With over 50 million registered users we decided a long time ago that phone support would not scale to the size of our user base. However I am the cofounder and I’m still in here answering questions if that helps.
The limit on team boards is 10. After ten boards you would have to upgrade to Business Class. You’d get a bunch of features with that as well like unlimited power-ups, advanced checklists and more. https://trello.com/en-US/business-class
On the third thing I’m not sure I follow. Do you want to repeat a card? Or repeat a checklist? Butler can do pretty much anything so I’m guessing whatever it is, Butler can probably do it. (And with Business Class you wouldn’t be subject to any usage limits)
Michael, Thanks. I did upgrade to the Business Class and went to add my first team board and it wanted me to upgrade again. Account under email@example.com
2. To clarify on Business Class how many boards and how many users can I add?
3. The third question I will try to explain better. I am developing training for Realtors.
When we go under contract on a house we have two crucial dates:
#1 is the Closing Date
#2 is the Due Diligence Date
We have 32 tasks that are all triggered by the two dates. We would like to trigger the due date on the task once the two dates are entered. We want to do this once as a template and then copy it as each agent goes under contract on a house. The process would be they can add the two dates and it will trigger the due date. Is this doable?
#4 I forgot to ask. Do you have an affiliate program?
1. You pay for Business Class for each team you have (and also for each user you have). It sounds like you might have made more than one team. I suggest you find the team that is upgraded and remove the other teams. Then just make your boards inside that team.
2. There are no limits on boards if you have Business Class. There are no limits on people either but you will pay for each person on your team (or if you just add people directly to boards - then we don’t charge you for people only on one board).
3. You could add two custom fields called closing and diligence using the custom fields powerup and tell butler to set the cards due date when they are set. https://butlerfortrello.com/trello-custom-field-automation.html
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event