Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Card that is commented/unread moved to another board on a timer

Nathan Miller February 22, 2022

I am trying to automate email replys for covering employee on vacation.

For example,

If "Bill" goes on vacation and his gmail feeds into his trello as he uses for workspace. "Sally" is covering his department duties as he is gone. "Bills" email has information from clients going to him directly which feeds to his board. Both "Sally" and "Bill" share a board that stores there group projects. 

How do I automate the cards after not being read/commented  in a random time period move that card to the group board so "Sally" can see the emails coming in?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

Hey @Nathan Miller 

Right now this option isn't available in Trello's automation but that's definitely that would be cool to have so I've passed your interest in this onto our team for consideration.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, we've published a blog post with more detailed and visual information here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product 

Nathan Miller March 2, 2022

Hello, 

After a few rules adjustments I have a made a process for this to now function. Hopefully a power-up will be made in the future to make this easier to do. 

Thanks,

Nathan

Like Nathan Smith likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events