Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need notifications only for cards where i am

Cristian_Beckerle March 5, 2020

Hello!

Now i got notifications for everything in Trello boards, someone created a new card, someone moves a card, even if im not on that card.

Can i set this to get notifications ONLY when im on a card or someone @ mention me?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

@Cristian_Beckerle Here's where you can find the Watching List setting (per @Iain Dooley's suggestion: 

• Click the three dots on the top right side of the list
  • List actions will appear
  • Then uncheck the Watch option
    • Watch.png
Cristian_Beckerle March 6, 2020

Hello! I'm not watching any list neither. The next time i got a notification i will post a screenshot to see if wa can find the correct setting.

Thanks!

0 votes
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2020

@Cristian_Beckerle Do you know if you are "watching" the boards in question. If so - watching a board leads to many more notifications. To check this, follow these steps:

• In Trello, select the board.
  • Once on the board, click on "Show Menu" in the upper right corner.
    • Part1.png
  • Then click on "More".
    • Part2.png
  • On this menu, you can see if you are watching a board or not.
    • Part3.png
  • If you are, just click it to toggle off.

More information on notifications can be found here. I hope this helps!

Cristian_Beckerle March 5, 2020

Thanks Carrie, As far i can see im not watching those boards where i get notifications.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2020

@Cristian_Beckerle you can also watch lists, and by default you will be set to watch cards whenever you add a comment -- if you uncheck the "Watch" checkbox once you won't have to do it again. If you're getting notified when someone creates a card, that means you're either watching a list or a board, though. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events