Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$ Need Trello Expert Support via voice; not email

Katherine Robinson November 26, 2017

Willing to pay. Need to use Skype to discuss the project not email.  1) Have been using Trello for several years with very small company; not heavy use, But suddenly appearance has changed and i don't know how to fix them. (already tried help files) I'm not that technical and need it to work the way it usually works- dont want to re-learn and study lots of help pages when it was working just fine for me before- don't have that kind of time to waste.  2) "GOLD" was added as a "gift" to me by trello, now things look different. i don't like it and want it back the way it was. 3) new overeager employee seems to have hacked my trello account! She created her own board and made herself an administrator- I don't want her to be an "'administrator" and i did not make her one! But trello help files say and administrator can't be undone.  I want to create the board for our project i don't want her doing it. But she's done it already. How?? I did not give her my trello login credentials. How do i fix this problem (someone a) accesing my trello boards and b) making herself an admin!)

Above are the issues i want to discuss by skype using screenshare to show the problems. I USE TRELLO DESKTOP ONLY.

Please tell me your rate, hours available and if you feel you can handle all these issues (including with work-arounds or whatever).

Right now I am in Madrid; normally I am in Austin TX.  I am here 2 more days- big time zone difference. So please tell me your time zone and when you could  meet to talk on skype, and how you would want to be paid. If you are on Upwork, all the better as I have account there.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events