My trello account disappear when it uses an atlassian account

Cathy L February 28, 2022

Hi,

I registered a Trello account process work information and communicate well with team members, and keep some documents these. It worked well at that moment.

Two months later when I tried to log in today it needs an atlassian account. I don't have an atlassian account so I registered one with the same email address with Trello. When I finally log in, it shows me a brand-new board. There is nothing in the account. All of my old information and documents have disappeared.

So, where is my old trello account and how can I find my documents on that board?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2022

Can you check an old email notification from Trello and just triple check that the email we sent the notification to was the email you think you signed up for an atlassian account with? I suspect they aren't EXACTLY the same.

Then go to id.atlassian.com and login with that email (the one in the mail headers for the To: field from an old Trello notification email - please double check this - even if its in your mailbox, look at the headers to confirm the email it was sent to) and after you login at id.atlassian.com then visit trello.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events