Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My team member has left a board, but is still getting notifications. How do you stop this?

Ben Maas February 3, 2019

My team member has left a board, but is still getting notifications about the activity on cards on that board. How do you stop this?

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ben Maas February 4, 2019

@Iain Dooley Thanks for the suggestion re the Watch check box, this seems to have been it. We did not realise this had happened. Thanks for the tip!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2019

@Ben Maas if she is still a member of a team, and has watched any of the cards (which she will have by default because of that stupid checkbox Trello added in recently) then she will still get notified. You can remove her from the team to fix the problem. I think if you remove her from the team and she loses access to all those boards, then you re-add her it should "reset" the situation and she won't get those notifications any more.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user February 3, 2019

Hi @Ben Maas,

Did the user 'watch' any of the cards on the board? Looking into the trello documentation seems to treat card and board notification separately.

Thanks

Ben Maas February 3, 2019

HI Danny, 

I don't think so, we generally don't use the watch function. My teammate was covering for me during a leave spell, and she joined the board and commented on the cards. Since i have returned she has left the board, but is still getting notifications regarding the card activity. 

Cheers

Ben

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events