Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My private board was accessed by my office manager.

Brent Ackors December 5, 2021

I am the only member on a private board but somehow my office manager was able to get into it and read my personal stuff.

How do I make it truly PRIVATE.

2 answers

2 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2021

Do you have a premium workspace? If so, any workspace admin can see all boards within that workspace, regardless of if it's private or not. (see documentation here).

If you want to make the board truly private, you might want to look at creating a separate private workspace and then move that board into the separate workspace. Just note that if you're moving a board from a premium workspace to a free workspace, you may lose some features seeing as the billing is at the workspace level.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2021

The only way a board can be shared with people is for the owner to make it available to them.

Check the permissions settings on your board.  If your office manager could see it, then you must have set it up for them to see it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events