Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

My name

DE I'm New Here Dec 15, 2021

Dear all,

I have just created my account. But, when I typed my name, the system went too fast to the next step. Therefore, I could only write "DE" and not "DELAHAYE".

My name is "DELAHAYE" and I would like it to appear fully. Could you please replace "DE" by "DELAHAYE" ?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Chantal Delahaye

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @DELAHAYE 👋

Welcome to the Community! If you're looking to change your name via the Community simply go to your icon in the top right - view profile - edit profile - edit in Atlassian account (bottom of the page) - this will take you id.atlassian.com where you will be able to make the changes you seek. 

On a second note, if you're looking to change your Trello username if this is also affected you can simply go to your icon in the top right again - profile and visibility (from the drop down) - this will take you to your username where you can make the changes.

I hope this helps but if you have any questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes

Welcome to the Community!

Trello (and the Community here) use Atlassian accounts for access.  Most Atlassian accounts belong to the people who signed up for them, and you can maintain your account at id.atlassian.com - you can change the email address, the display name, icon and the rest there - log in, and then go to "manage profile" at the top right.

(Exception - if the email is owned by an organisation - I have many Atlassian accounts, but the one I'm using here belongs to an organisation I "own" and the other one I use regularly belongs to Adaptavist)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

437 views 18 19
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you